Monday, March 30, 2009

What comes in the Mail


I want to thank everyone for all the kind words and advice for my cold. I just noticed that it's going away-- Yay! I literally just thought, "Hey. What's this weird feeling? I'm not sniffling any more. This is what breathing feels like." So I thought I'd start this post with that little bit of news. =)

Besides feeling happy about seeing the end to this cold, today was a good day for other reasons. I got 2, count 'em, 2 packages in the mail. AND a yummy magazine.


Package #1: My new polaroid camera arrived. I can finally shoot again! (As seen above.) Woot!

Package #2: My new card from Press&Post by Sarah Parrott arrived. I love it! She does such amazing work.
Magazine: My first issue of Gourmet showed up. And dang it's full of good looking photography, not to mention food! I always meant to subscribe. So far, so good.

I hope you had a nice Monday, and that saying goodbye to March is going well.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the "new" Polaroid camera! That's always exciting.

And two packages in one day is too!

Constant Dreamer said...

I love your blog! It's so clean and beautiful. It also makes me think of this area a bit differently which is nice and refreshing.
I will be back for sure!

Oh and if any penguins go running through my yard tomorrow, I'm totally moving south.
:)