Wednesday, March 4, 2009

What I'm digging for Spring

*Distressed boyfriend jeans, see above.
*This Knitted Rabbit Brooch, by Sarah McNeil.
*Looking at my old bulb catalogs, and dreaming about what will come up once the snow melts.
*U2's 12th studio release, No Line On The Horizon. I'm loving the 2nd track, Magnificent.

That's what I'm digging for Spring right this moment. Right at this moment, what are you digging?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

That rabbit brooch is just to cute!

I'm digging my new skinny-at-the bottom jeans to fit inside my boots, my "new" used DSLR and lenses and lots of spring decor. I'm so ready for warm weather and to go use my cameras at new places!

Anonymous said...

I'm loving the U2 CD cover. We saw them on Letterman this week.

angie said...

Hi Shanon! When Spring finally hits here, I'll be diggin' my new yellow shoes :))

Rachel B said...

I have to say that I'm digging the wind today! It is 63 degrees with some gusting winds- Is spring really coming??? ps- awesome jeans!

babies said...

all the wonderful people keeping their blogs so beautiful and inspiring! thank you so much, everyone!

Moa said...

I'll be digging not having to slip around in the piles of snow, but to feel asphalt (imagine longing for asphalt!) under my feet. And grass of course, I love when the grass emerges and starts looking green again. Plus I love the smell of spring :)

I'm loving that shot btw, your house has such beautiful light and colours... and love your jeans too :)

shanon said...

I think what you are all digging is just great! =) I'm glad you stopped by to share.

Moa, yes, being able to feel asphalt and not worry about wet feet and slipping on ice is something to definitely look forward to! I know I am!

Kaylovesvintage said...

looking for the first sun, lot of spring flowers in the house