If I were to do a little shopping this fine Saturday morning, this is what I'd buy... 1. This Urban Outfitters Tee because I'm dying to wear short sleeves and be in the garden.
2. These Sparrow Earrings from sweetVintage. I love everything in the shop, but I keep going back to these earrings. And that says something, cause I never wear pink!
3. I love these Cottage Vases by PrettyRandomObjects. Simplicity, cottagey goodness, and flowers-- yay!
4. The print, Do The Right Thing, by AnneChovie, is my new favorite! I love the blue and that is a great reminder everyday. Perfect words to live by.
(images property of the individual shops.)
3 comments:
Oh, these are so pretty! I especially love the print, such a good quote!
So pretty.....I think you need those earrings hun!
and those little vases are so very sweet!
xo
Melis
The Tee is lovely!!!
Post a Comment