Monday, April 6, 2009

Watery Blue


* I'm liking watery blues lately. Maybe it's because I've been seeing that in the sky these days. It snows, it melts, it snows, it melts. I'm patiently waiting for Spring to stay.
* I love that Christmas has the poinsettia and Easter has the lily. Any reason to link plants/flowers to occasions is a heart swooning thing for me. And it's a tradition I'm trying to carry over into my own house.
* It's my mission to find some gorgeous dishes and other items in white to go on my new kitchen shelves. I love these two finds here and here.
* And if anything could pull me away from watery blues it's this amazing shot by sara + h on Flickr.

6 comments:

Tricia McKellar said...

Lovely images! :)

Moa said...

Such lovely shots! I adore your blues here... :)

In Sweden we don't really have lilies at Easter, it's more about daffodils, crocus and maybe tulips. But I guess that might be because those are the flowers that are in bloom in the Swedish gardens (the one in the south of Sweden that is, up here in the north we still have several weeks before anything will bloom).

Claire said...

I love lilies, too! They remind me that all shall be well.

kitty said...

Look at how adorable you are!! ;o)

And I love the bokeh in the lily shot...

-Kitty

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous reflections of the sky. I am also desperately waiting for spring's warm breezes and tiny flowers. Love your blog.
jj

Laura Trevey said...

Just found your blog.... Love it!
Happy Easter :)
Laura