Friday, April 10, 2009

~Happy Easter Weekend~

I just wanted to stop in and wish you a Happy Easter Weekend!
I'll see you again next week, but in the meantime I hope to eat bags of candy, spy a fuzzy bunny or two, take some shots at an egg hunt, and scarf down as much ham as I can.
That last one has to do with the fact that I gave up red meat for Lent, which was not as hard as I thought it would be, but I'm now looking forward to this Easter's ham more than ever.
=)

Have a wonderful weekend!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a good one! And spied that fuzzy bunny too cuz they're so cutesy!

Moa said...

Happy belated Easter to you :) Too bad we don't have easter egg hunts in Sweden, they seem like so much fun! :)

shanon said...

I hope you had a great Easter ladies! =) And nope, I didn't spy a bunny. Better luck next year!