Monday, April 20, 2009

Weekend Goodness


Did you have a great weekend?
It started raining here yesterday, and has been rainy/cloudy ever since, but I don't mind. I have some great Saturday memories to hold me over til the sun shines again. =)


70 degree weather, a yummy chai latte, walking along part of the Grand Rounds, daffodils springing up in the garden, an obnoxious game of Blokus, and 3 taquitos with salsa verde. It was a great Saturday.

Tell me what you did this weekend? I'm nosy and would love to know!

4 comments:

melissa loves said...

These are wonderful images hun! And it sounds like you had a terrific Saturday! I did too! We(my 2 girlies and myself- hubby had to work) went into the city to spend the day with my two best girlfriends(and their kiddos), there is always tons of laughter, support and love....it makes me so very happy!
Happy monday!
xo
Melis

Rachel B said...

Hey there- great images! This weekend was rainy - but I managed to shampoo the carpet (boring) and rearrange the whole living room! (fun!)and then have a sweet little birthday party for my daughter. Today seems promising.. the sun is shining!

Anonymous said...

That sounds like a great weekend! And Saturday was gorgeous here too so of course i was outside!

I went to some Earth Day festivities, visited a couple parks and grilled out dinner. Fun stuff!

Kasey said...

oh, it's going to be 70's here soon.
really.
xo