Wednesday, November 18, 2009

{Around Here}



Hi there!
When I drag myself out of my house after an early morning of work, this is what I find.

Maybe I should get out more.
(And then I wouldn't have to see my messy office anymore either. Ohhhh... the plan just gets better and better.)

I hope you're finding great little surprises around every corner this week too!

4 comments:

City Chic Country Mouse said...

I'm just happy we aren't seeing snow out there yet! Then again, the first snow is always exciting and beautiful. Still, I much prefer the warmer months! Hope your week has been a good one!

Moa said...

Such pretty photos! I especially like the warmth in the middle one, but then the blue tones in the last one are great too :)

We have a bit of a mess here too. The last week has been devoted to finding a new car, so other things have been on the backburner, like sorting papers on the desk etc. :)

Hope you'll have a great Thursday, Friday and weekend :)

Hello Lindello said...

frosty!

I've been finding little chipmunks around my yard getting ready for a cold winter!

Lori said...

Succulents! Are they hens and chicks? I should drag myself out of my messy office too...