Friday, November 13, 2009

It's my booth, baby!

The Edina Family Center's gift boutique was a success last night! Here is my booth. My sweet booth. My very FIRST booth. =) What do ya think?

The cream colored top to my tablecloth has a row of scallops across the bottom, it's hard to tell from this angle I think. My mother-in-law and grandmother-in-law sewed it from my design. I love it. It's cream, but there is a tiny pattern to it that reminds me of my hallway's vintage wallpaper.

The minty table on the side was one that I bought at an auction, for I think $5. It's got a pretty thick coat of paint because I didn't get the mintiness right the first time. My favorite thing about it is that is gets twice as long when the drop downs on each side are put out.

The hubs made my "clothesline" and the 4 section cubby and my area wouldn't have been the same without them. Thanks nerd!

And the wooden file boxes came from Ikea, but I haven't been able to find them on their website, so I think they might be discontinued. Boo.

All in all, I think was a great success. I'd never done an actual booth at a craft fair before, but I set a goal in my mind, and thankfully I hit it on target. I haven't had a chance to think over what I would do differently, I'm rather sleep deprived at the moment, but I just wanted to quick share with you!

I hope you've woken up to a great Friday! And now that things have settled down a bit, I hope to see you more. Have a great weekend!

{Special thank you to Dorie, Dawne, Terrin, Ellery, Mom, Grandma, Dee, and Ben. Your support made it feel like it was my birthday! And thanks so much to Teri, who invited me to be apart of such a fun event!}

12 comments:

Moa said...

Oh, this is SO pretty! I love how you display your photos and other things, it looks so inviting and cozy! :)

Melissa de la Fuente said...

YAY! I am so glad it went well hun! Your booth looks absolutely beautiful and I so wish I could have visited! Get some rest, you deserve it!
xo
Melis

City Chic Country Mouse said...

Your booth is gorgeous! I love the bunting! I'm so glad everything went well. Now get some rest and enjoy the weekend!

jasfitz // the daily frolic said...

How cute are you?! Loving this sweet little space.

Lori said...

It looks so GREAT I want to step right in there and touch everything! My favorite part is the clothesline. It is really lovely- so fitting for your photography.

Mrs.French said...

oh my goodness...I can't believe this was your first table! I wish I could have seen it up close and personal...you should be very proud...xo t

Hello Lindello said...

Your table looks so lovely. That tablecloth is gorgeous. You should start another Etsy shop with your mother and grandmother-in laws:)

natasha said...

Oh Shanon it looks great! Did you have a booth bitch? heheh (that is a Sex & the City reference in case you think I have completely lost my mind!!).

:)

kitty said...

OK Shanon, this is ADORABLE!! Even if I hadn't known this was your booth, it would have made me think of you...the candy colors, the soft sweetness. Perfect!! ;oD

xoxo, Kitty

Kaylovesvintage said...

looks really nice, I would buy from

leslie said...

Good for you!!! I love all of it and I am so glad you hit your target!

jacqueline said...

It looks really great and very cozy! So many yummie goodies! So happy it went very well! Have a lovely merry happy week and day! Love to you@!