
Spread some cheer this holiday season with a set of greeting cards! Find them in the shop.
Each set includes five 5.5 x 4 inch folded cards and five white envelopes. They are blank inside so you can customize them yourself. Maybe you need a Thank You for that unexpected gift or a Set of Invitations for drinks with friends... Their versatility will get you through the next few months and who doesn't need a little extra dose of help.
; )


4 comments:
These are gorgeous! I have always loved your pinecone print. Better get out my list and see who I will be sending cards to or including them as gifts :)
I LOVE the pine cone photograph!
(Wishing you a happy thanksgiving too!)
These are really gorgeous and i too adore the pine cone one lots! Have a lovely merry happy thanksgiving. Thank you for being such an inspiration and love to you!
Got my cards done already but will try to remember to get some from you if you do them again next, xx
Post a Comment