Monday, January 25, 2010

Made my first treasury...

Treasuries on Etsy always seemed a little mysterious to me. But Saturday night, when I heard over on Twitter, that the Treasury was opening in "mere minutes" I thought I'd go see what happens. Voila! I got a treasury! Having no plan I thought, I better get to it. It's filled with some of my all-time favorites and some of my good friends. And some of those titles overlap. ; )

I wish I could have fit everyone in it, so I'm letting you see the "alternates" as well! Please click and give these wonderful sellers some lovin'. =)

Oh! And p.s. Our postcards are up on TwoGirlsTwoPostcards. In all their yummy and chilly glory.

3 comments:

Moa said...

Such a pretty treasury! Lots of gorgeous pink in there too :)

Hello Lindello said...

aaah shucks. its so pretty :)

I love all the colors and items. Thanks for including me!!

Jessica Nichols said...

Congrats! Making a Treasury is a definite art form and yours is beautiful. :)