Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Psst!

Hey! Did you see the new link on the right side?

It's a new project that I cooked up, after thinking about what would be fun for 2010. I asked my friend Moa if she'd like to join me in a project, and soon the idea of "postcards" worked it's way into my head.

Two Girls, Two Countries, Two Postcards.

I'm really looking forward to the year and seeing how things develop. And I'm selfish. I love Moa's photography and seeing shots of her life. So now that I've wrangled her into posting something for me once a week I couldn't be happier!

Yay!

5 comments:

Moa said...

Don't forget the fact that I get a postcard from you every week too! That's something I'm very excited about :)

jacqueline said...

OHHH that is such a wonderful project!! Yep and it caught my eyes when your bubble space loaded. I am going to check it out! Have a lovely merry happy day and love to you!

Kristybee said...

Such a great idea!! Have fun :)

thu said...

i LOVE this idea for a blog!

shanon said...

I'm so happy to be apart of this project! Thanks for liking it! =)