Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Goodies

I think it's interesting that my favorites this week are so complimentary. Their colors weave them together and they'd make a lovely day if I were surrounded by them in person. All these goodies, some sunshine, a bike ride to the lake, a chat with a new friend, and this song in my head...



This linen shirt.


This photo perfection by mazarin♥.

This lovely capture by Nicolasv.

This gorgeous Impressionism by Linda Monfort.


This EightSeasons bag.


(All images property of their individual owners.)

4 comments:

Kjersti said...

Awww. My shot is apart of your blog. Thank you so much! It means a lot :)

Your new blogheader is gorgeous! I could stare at it for a long time without getting bored.

Hello Lindello said...

oooh I want that shirt! Sounds like a great day for sure.

Devon of STELLAandHODGE said...

Love EightSeasons bags! They are so pretty :)

thursday said...

Would I ever love a nice linen shirt for the summer. I'm going to add that to my "to be thrifted" list.