Monday, June 21, 2010

Washing Diamonds

I've fallen back in love with the lake this summer. Back to the lake that I grew up on. It's magic. Like washing diamonds.


You can read my postcard to Moa
here.

9 comments:

Moa said...

This is just so yummy... I love the myriad of bokeh-glitter in the bottom. This (and the one on your postcard) is the type of photo that would look so great in a really big size on the wall...

katie said...

Love this photo! Looks like how the lake looks right before you doze off on a summer afternoon...(bonus points if someone is mowing their lawn about a block away.) Sigh.

Unknown said...

Shanon,
I know just the feeling. My family used to vacation in the Lake of Ozarks and last Summer I took my husband there for the first time. I felt like a teenager!

Amanda said...

Oh Shanon, it looks so beautiful.
I'm kind of obsessed with lakes at the moment.
I hope we see more of your lake pictures this summer. :)

and flowers pick themselves said...

your words + photos are both so beautiful!

xo Alison

ELise said...

I'am a young french girl who takes some photographies. I like your pictures beacuse they are so beautiful with colors and charm. I will come back :)

shanon said...

Thanks so much for stopping by ladies!
Nice to hear I'm not alone with my lake obsession. =)

Anonymous said...

Yes yes yes yes, I like your blog.... a lot!!

Agneta, a swedish one ;)

kendal croix. said...

a truly delightful summer photo.