
I wish I could hit the road today with my camera and just drive and drive, with all the time in the world to stop at every turn to snap the sights that catch my eye. But that is not on the schedule today. Soon. Hopefully.But if you are looking for some fun to kick off summer tonight you should head to The W7 Collective, where several local writers will be signing copies of their books. Summer reading. I think that ties with hitting the road with my camera. Two favorite things.
4 comments:
I like the sound of just driving around and stopping for photo-breaks every now and then. I love road trips, there's something so nice about swooshing past all these little towns and villages, knowing that there are so many interesting people and stories (not to mention photo opportunities) in every one of them...
Yesterday we had such lovely weather, warm and sunny, but today the skies are grey and the wind is so strong that you would think a hurricane is coming around the corner. The rail on our balcony is hollow and every time the wind blows this much, it sounds like a couple of whales singing, you know that special sound they make :)
Shanon, i love your idea of driving and snapping what you see on the road. Summer reading sounds wonderful! Have a lovely merry happy day and love to you!
I love your road trip photos! I thought about you this weekend because I was gardening up a storm and loving all the beautiful blooms!
Moa, that whales singing idea is such a nice spin to put on a sound that might get rather annoying. =) I adore that you think of things that way.
Happy day to you, Jacqueline!
Lori, that is so sweet that gardening made you think of me. =)
Post a Comment