Woke up this morning to a rainstorm. I thought "Ooooh, yay, after I feed Bub we'll lazily fall back to sleep, in bed, while listening to the rain...." Haha In reality: Go downstairs, listen to the FAN and play til he finally gets sleepy again. Climb into nearby chair, can't get up to turn the radio off, watch a bit of television on mute, fall asleep with the Bub, 90 minutes later wake up pretty sure I've drooled on his head. Yes. Me. Sheesh.
So, after all that, let's focus on some retail therapy. That's much more classy, right? =)
Here are some things on my wish list.
This sweater. I imagine it belted, with a floppy brimmed felt hat. Of course the trees would all have bright red, orange, and yellow leaves whenever I wore it.
This light. I think it's on many a wish-list, still I find it totally marvelous, especially in the lime green. If money were no object, G would have it in his room tomorrow.
This sweet little stamp arrived this week, so technically it's no longer on my wish list. I've yet to test it though because I don't have an ink pad. Nice planning! Haha
This benefit is more on my to-do list than my wish list, but either way, it's supremely worth noting!
This pack of pretty polaroid notes. List three things you like about yourself here and you just might win your very own set.
This photo. I ache to get a shot like this of me and my sweet guy before he's too big.
This top. It should definitely be worn with my hair in a braid(s) and a crocheted hat. Probably some skinny jeans tucked into boots too. ; )
This headband. Because times like this morning, I really just need something happy to help hold my hair up. It's a true story. I drool on my kid and I don't get to wash my hair very often.
Wait, I said we'd focus on classier things...
=)
2 comments:
Dearest sweet shanon, loving that gorgeous flower photo...so beautiful and the colors are just awesome. I love going thru your wish list and that stamp is soo adorable!! Have a lovely merry happy weekend and enjoy soaking up on your last days of summer! Love to you and yours!
graham stop teaching your mammy these bad habits like drooling, you have an excuse, your age, but she doesn't ;)
hugs both of u, kxoxo
Post a Comment