Did you have a good weekend? I hope you had the sort of weather we had here-- glorious!
I made some yummy potatoes and onions from the farmers' market combined the rosemary and lemon sage that I have growing in pots. (Plus a good helping of olive oil and kosher salt, with some tiny cubes of butter at the end.)
So yeah, who knew that sage overwinters? This is the same sage I planted LAST summer. Will the rosemary do the same thing or should I bring that pot inside once it freezes. (Dear Lord, did I just mention the F word? Let's hope that's far FAR away!)
I also wanted to share a pic of Bub enjoying his first picnic. He really did enjoy it, even though he looks a little disinterested. =)
6 comments:
I so love reading about your garden and plants, that way I can live vicariously through you until we have our own garden :)
Lovely shot of Graham, he's such a cutie.
Can't believe how much I see of you in him.
Gorgeous little man ((cuddles)))
Kat x
I could smell the potatoes and onions.. they must taste sooo good.
And Bub is adorable
Ohh that food looks goooooood! Your Bub is very cute as well. Not sure how old he is but he looks around the same age as my son who is 13 months. Love little kids!
Those rosemary potatoes are as yummy as the little tink smiling up at the camera. What a super-sweet bubba he is. Lella xx
He's adorable!
Post a Comment