

Oh Bub, I'm so jealous of your cool threads. Yup, someone's momma went on a bit of a shopping spree for the little mister this morning. Can you blame me? And when I tell you he got his 4 month shots yesterday, well, then you really can't blame me. Poor guy. =(
But joy of joys, it's not 100 degrees any longer, so we are back to our walks to the lake, the falls, along the creek, etc. Not much makes me happier. =)
2 comments:
Great outfits, I especially like the bottom one with the flag :)
Here the weather has turned a bit cooler too, it's still summer's weather but not as hot. It's easier to do things but at the same time I miss that real summers warmth because I don't want summer to end...
My they are such cool little clothes- I'm approving of the union jack too :)
Maybe you need to send the spare heat over to us, it has been the coldest wettest summer in forever.It's only been dry/warm enough to sit in the garden about 3 times!
Love kat
Post a Comment