Title: The New Year Swings from Chandeliers and Runs with Wild Horses.
Subjects:
The light in my dining room. It came with the house and is fab.
Three toy horses. They belong to my dad. Shhhh... don't tell him I swiped them!
Camera:
My new, old Polaroid camera! The Pronto!B, to be exact.
Me:
Ecstatic! (Thanks Mom and Dad for the "fresh from the package" one I used last year! It was fun!) But now I'm even more excited to have a vintage one! Yay!
4 comments:
Wow, these shots are gorgeous! And so are the things in the photos... How fun with a "new" polaroid! I'm looking forward to seeing your world through it :)
Hope all is well with you!
xoxo
Moa
this is fantastic...the perfect dip...I have been dying to get my hands on a new/old polaroid...sigh...for now, I will live vicariously through you...xo t
hooray for the Pronto!B... also, best title for the new year. best ever.
speaking of which, happy happy new year to you!
Very cool! I love the pics, can't wait to see what else you have for us with your new toy. :) Happy New Year.
Post a Comment