Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Did You Know?

Did you know?
Did you see?
Did you click?


Okay, I'll just tell ya. Did you see that I have a link to Paper N Stitch? That is because I have an exhibition over on Brittni's very cool site! In Brittni's words "Paper N Stitch is an online exhibition space that was created to promote talented artists, designers, makers selling handmade goods, and independent boutiques. The exhibition space is curated monthly and showcases the best of the best on an international level." Isn't that a super idea? Thanks for having me apart of this month's exhibit Brittni!

So check out My Fine Garden's lovely space over there, and please *heart* me, if you feel so inclined. I could win $150!


(image from papernstitch)

1 comment:

Melissa de la Fuente said...

There is SO much goodness over here to catch up on! I love all of these beautiful photos you have here hun and congratulations on being part of paper n stitch!
I will be sure to go over and heart you! :)
Thank you for your lovely comment over on ML!
xo
Melissa