Sunday, March 8, 2009

What catches my eye: Rabbitsmoon

Catch: become aware of - attract or cause to be enamored - take in and retain - spread or be communicated.



These cute little guys can be found at Rabbitsmoon on Etsy.

I don't remember when I became aware of Rabbitsmoon, but they are always a constant in my favorites. (In fact, I've purchased two already for gifts and want more for myself!) I am attracted to their sweetness and their tactile nature. I want to take in more of these cute guys by checking out Rabbitsmoon on Flickr.

(images property of Rabbitsmoon)

4 comments:

shanon said...

P.S. Don't you just love that they have such cute names? And raccoon and pincushions too?! Oh my! =)

Moa said...

Haha, these are too cute! :)

Anonymous said...

Cute! I could stay on etsy all day long finding great handmade items and cutesy things!

Kaylovesvintage said...

you got a blog...
I love them, we got two