Sunday, May 3, 2009

Four Things

My 4 favorite things this Sunday afternoon. Can I have 1 of each please? Or maybe 2?

1. A girlie ruffle is sophisticated when done in gorgeous grey. It's MissMosh's
Ruffle Me Up Pillow.
2. Take a ride, or stay closer to home with Branch Handmade's
Beach Cruiser Bar Towels.
3. Feathers make sweet gifts, especially in a golden tone, like Clementine's
Falling Slowly Necklace.
4. Who doesn't love Bambi? I love this Wooden Deer Brooch by Enna.


(all photos are property of the individual artists.)

4 comments:

Moa said...

Oh, these things are so gorgeous! I especially love the ruffled pillow and the bambi brooch... yum!

Rachel B said...

Oh My! I love that little deer!! Stop tempting me!! I'm supposed to be on a spending hiatus!

Kristybee said...

I adore that pillow!!

Anonymous said...

I love the deer pin and the bike towels...lovely!