Happy Friday everyone! First, I want to say THANK YOU to all my friends, new and not as new ; ) that have stopped by to wish me a happy blog anniversary. It's been so nice of you!
Second, I'd like to share some of my lilacs with you. They have really blossomed this week. The color is even better than I remember, and the smell is lovely and not overpowering. But for those of you that get headaches from smelly flowers, it's just your luck that these are virtual-- no headaches attached! I for one, do not get headaches, so guess what will be filling my house soon, in vases tucked in every corner? Hehe
Third, I just had to share some good news with you today. I'm taking a trip out of town to the grand reopening of a bridal shop. Mmmmm... rows of pretty dresses. Lace. Pearls. Ribbons. *sigh* As a married lady, it's fun to see how much the styles have evolved, even from 6 or 7 years ago, when I was looking for myself... So anyhow, to get back on track here, (mention wedding dresses and my mind wanders!) the reason I'm traveling to this bridal shop's party is because my photography has made a little home in the dressing rooms! Isn't that fun?
I'll bring my camera and try to get some shots for you to see. They might however all be of the petit fores, with which I'll be stuffing my face. But I'll try to shoot more than the food. ; ) In the meantime, I hope you have a super pleasant Friday!
8 comments:
I wish I had some lilacs. I'll have to find a neighbor who is willing to share :) Can't wait to see some pics from your weekend! Have a great one!
Have I mentioned it before? ~ you're photography is just SO beautiful. I LOVE the lilacs and the photos from yesterday's post. Congrats on the one year blogiversary & the bridal shop!!!! {I hope you can participate in the e-course, because it would be a treat to have you as a student}
Hah. that is so cool! Congrats. Can't wait to see pics :)
Can't wait to see all the photos!
Aww, have fun!! I can't wait to see pics, I hope you get some. Have a wonderful time, xoxo!
I LOVE the lilacs and am i too late to wish you a happy blog anniversary? Happy belated one!! Your photos are sooo beautiful. :) Have a lovely merry happy weekend and love to you!
Hehe.....have a great weekend!
I love lilacs , so pretty
Post a Comment