
The talented Candace of Etsy's SparklePower asked me to be apart of the Mother's Day giveaway on her blog and how could I say no? She's the creator behind one of my favorite prints, Everything Is Going To Be Alright, and not only that, but she shares the same name as my own mom, so of course I told her "I'm in!" Now see, wouldn't that make you all smiles?
=)
So if you'd like to enter, go to her blog, and do what she tells you I suppose. You just might win 2 4x4's from my shop! Yay! Cause you know, in theory, that's 1 for YOU, and 1 for your OWN mom.
If you are nice enough to share that is.
; )
(sparklepower banner property of sparklepower)
2 comments:
Oh, this is so exciting! I was just over there to leave a comment to enter the competition :) How sweet of you to be a part of the giveaway!
Hope you have a great thursday!
Hi Moa! Is school almost over for you? Has Spring sprung?
Isn't that a neat thing Candace's doing over there? When I thought about what to offer, I just knew I had to do 2. =)
I think I might head out to some flower nurseries today. I can't contain my excitement any longer. I need to browse and see what's out there!
Happy Thursday to you!
Post a Comment