Hi there! Did you have a nice weekend? Can you believe it's Wednesday already? I sure can't. In fact, my suitcase is still a mess on my bedroom floor and I've had no time to catch up with things in internetland. I've been working out of the house during the mornings and once I get back home I've had tons of yard work to take care of. Sad plants in pots that need to get settled into flowerbeds. Holes, where out of place bushes used to reside, needing to be filled with dirt and compost. A trellis to buy. It would all be quite lovely if the weather wasn't cloudy and dreary.So this is me, taking the long way to say I'm sorry I've been away this week. Also, this is me saying "check out these awesome salt & pepper shakers!" I love them. They were apart of Holly's Etsy Take Five Tuesday. They are by Michiko Shimada.
(image by Michiko Shimada)
2 comments:
Don't be sorry. :) We totally understand! Please take your time. Also i love that salt and papper shakers...so cute! Have a lovely merry happy day and love to you!
wow, these shakers are really lovely!
Post a Comment