Thursday, June 25, 2009

=(

Just a quick note to say that I wound up in the hospital while on my recent vacation. I had major surgery on my intestines, which was absolutely no fun. I will need a few weeks to recover, but I will try to catch up as quickly as I can.

I hope you are all enjoying a glorious summer!
Miss you.
~Shanon

18 comments:

Liason said...

oh dear, I hope you feel better soon! take the time you need, we'll still be here!

Unknown said...

Oh Shanon!! I am so sorry to hear you had to go through that! and I certainly wish you the best and the fastest of recoveries... I miss my daily read of 'My Fine Garden' and hope to have u back real soon!

xo
Nuit @ a passion for beautiful things

Hello Lindello said...

Yikes! I hope you have a fast recovering. SO sorry to hear this. Sounds absolutely terrible!!

Maria said...

I'm glad to hear you made it home. I was glad to hear you ended up in such a good hospital though. Maybe a real vacation later this summer???

Unknown said...

I'm so sorry, get well soon. hugs

Moa said...

I miss you online, Shanon! Hope you'll feel like yourself soon! :)

bridgetwhoplaysfrenchhorn said...

get well soon!

samy said...

oh im so sorry, that must not have been easy. Hope you get well soon, summer and all the flowers are waiting for you to be photographed :)
hugs
samy

Kjersti said...

Uhh :S that doesn't sound fun at all. And at your vacation too! *sigh* I hope you'll recover soon :)

Kim said...

Wow.....sorry you had to go through this...wishing you a speedy recovery.

shanon said...

Your well wishes mean the world to me! Thank you so much, I know they will help in my recovery. =) XOXO

City Chic Country Mouse said...

I hope you are enjoying some rest! Sending my best wishes your way!

Melissa de la Fuente said...

I am so sorry I am so late to comment here Shanon, I am SO glad you are alright and that you are recovering. We have missed you and it makes me so happy to see your sweet comments again! :)
xoxo
Melis

1richtungsblog said...

Get well soon!
xo Anita, Austria

Holly C. said...

Oh, heavens! Hope you are feeling all better soon.

Love your work.☺

Denise said...

Oh no! I am so sorry to hear this news. I hope your recovery goes well!!!

Alicia said...

Shanon-
I am so sorry to hear this... I'm sending you speedy healing thoughts. Get lots of rest.
xoxo- A.

Mrs.French said...

oh no....I had no idea...I hope you are feeling so much better now...thinking of you girly...xo t