
Hi there! I had an orange Saturday full of poppies. I thought I'd share it with you! I'm going to be away from my blog and shop for a week, starting tomorrow. I hope to have lots of fun things to share when I get back! In the meantime, may the sun shine on your flowers and may your poppies sway in the breeze. =)
6 comments:
I love poppies! I want to plant some in my yard one of these days. I hope you have a great week!
I was just saying how I need to grow some of these. I love poppies so much!
Lovely picture. I love poppies. They are such fleeting beauties.
Gorgeous photo!
I found your blog via Kindred... Your desktop wallpaper is perfectly adorable!! Love it!! :)
I love poppies and yours are so bright and happy and pretty.
This is stunningly beautiful. I love your shop- made it a favorite! Love the clover photo notecards.
Post a Comment