
Some weekends are met with a long to-do list. They are full of work. It's fun to accomplish the chores and then sit back and enjoy the moments you have left before the week starts again.But other weekends are slowed down.
Needed rain drizzles.
Film gets dropped off for developing.
New teas get sampled.
Movies get watched.
Books read.
Grilled sandwiches and brownies get made.
You stay under the blankets for too long.
But what's too long really? It's weekends like these that make you slow down and enjoy everything. The rain. The sandwiches. The time with nothing important, but nothing more perfect to do.
Coziness ensues.
2 comments:
I love weekends slow or fast i love all of them. :) Those are really such gorgeous photos! I need to visit your shop and see if something will pull my heart strings! Hope you had a good weekend and love to you!!
The world is a small small place. After I read your comment I quickly went to check out your blog and etsy shop. Your "button" picture is my screen saver!! I got it off kindred about 2 weeks ago and had no idea it was you! I thought you might enjoy that...Thanks for stopping by HV. I'll be back too :)
Post a Comment