On our way out to Boston we popped up to Canada and stopped at Niagara Falls. I thought I should finally get around to processing some of those shot, eh?(Hehe, that's my Canadian accent. I figured it would sound just like my Minnesota accent, but I was wrong. And weird, I live in MN, bordering lovely Canada, but I'd never been!)
I'm so glad we went. It was the hubs idea, proving to me that he does have great ideas every so often. ; ) Thanks babe!
And on a personal note to him: Thank you for going through all that horrible surgery junk with me. You know I'm sorry I ruined our vacation. And I KNOW you say that I didn't. xoxo
3 comments:
Aw I love Niagara Falls.... your photos are stunning. And I am glad you are feeling better = )
oooooh nice pictures :) someday I want to go see Canada for now I am traveling Asia!
hi Shanon
oh what gorgeous view of the falls...and those roses are heavenly.
i was sorry to read about your recent surgery can't have been easy, i hope you are on the mend now
take care hun
kat x
Post a Comment