Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Can I live here?

I mean seriously. This is EXACTLY what my dream room would look like. Funny thing is, I didn't quite know that until I saw it. But I'm in love. And if I ever move, or ever get enough ambition to redo my current house, it will look just like this.

Scratching the surface:

*The gold inside those lights above the table.

*The comfy yellow chair, which I imagine working in at that table all day in perfect happiness.

*The blue lamps. Swoon!

*The exposed beams and lots of plants.

*The giant mirror. I love mirrors. =)

And I could go on and on about the colors, the mix of wood and metal, and the pattern on that back wall (it reminds me of our hallway wallpaper. I wonder if it's paper or tile?)


Angie Hranowksy is the designer. Click on the image to see more of her work.

6 comments:

City Chic Country Mouse said...

If you live there then I get to be your roommate! Sound good?

shanon said...

Waffles daily then? =)

Moa said...

Oh, such a lovely room! I love the warm and inviting feeling :)

Hello Lindello said...

very nice! i'm in the mood to rearrange my house now.

Karin A said...

It looks both pretty and comfy. Love the pastel tones and wonderful details. Have a wonderful weekend!

beth said...

wait...wow.....holy crap....that's my dream home, too !

seriously, I could so live there !!!