

So. Where has the week gone? The first week of 2010. The new year. Have you done anything new so far? Kept up on any resolutions? I've stayed true to my goal of working out this week, and I'm in plenty of pain to prove it. Lunges are not my friend. Maybe I should look at them as my new BFF instead. One that believes in tough love. Yikes!I finally developed the first roll of film from the Pentax K1000 that has been entrusted to me. I want to kidnap it and keep it forever just for it's "click" alone. Love! Here are some scans from the first roll. It's teaching me patience and forethought. I dropped of some film from the Holga on the same day, but it won't be done until next week. I can't wait to see those! The roll from the Penny was shot over a couple weeks, the one from the Holga has MONTHS of stuff on it. I've forgotten most of what I shot.
Anyway. Can I share something with you? Now that I'm thinking about postcard number two for this wonderful project, I can't help but not be as free with my posts here. I went somewhere yesterday and I thought I would save the photo for the postcard project, then again, I think I might shoot something else for it. It totally confuses me! I wanted to post some pics of what I did, but since I'm not sure if I'm using it for Monday I had to save it. I know I'll get a better rhythm down as I go, but it's a weird thing to deal with. Am I a total spaz or what? I'd say "don't answer that," haha, but feel free! =)
See you Monday!
2 comments:
Haha, I know exactly what you mean! I've been thinking the same. But I think we'll relax when we've got the hang of things... the whole point with the project was that it was supposed to be relaxed yet fun and inspiring, right :) Have a great friday evening!
I thought you might know the feeling. =) And I agree, it will definitely get easier once I get into the flow of things and not over-think it. Have a great weekend Moa!
Post a Comment