Thursday, February 25, 2010

Inspired Attire



I saw this room from Traditional Home magazine recently and felt like I wanted to "wear" it. As a seating area I really like it too. I'd love this area tucked somewhere in my home, where I could be cozy, curl up, and relax. I especially like the ticking inspired loveseat, I'm sure it has a more proper name than "loveseat" but I like that name, the awesome feather printed pillow, and the cheery yellow lamp. Good stuff.

top
jeans
bag
necklace
tank
cardigan
scarf
shoes

(For more shots on this room click here. It's an adorable place, very Domino-like. And who knew Traditional Home magazine was like that? I'll have to check it out more often.)

1 comment:

jacqueline said...

I love that room! :) And the outfit selections are lovely. Loving that shoes. Hope you are having a lovely merry happy sunday. Love to you!