For Holly's Interior Styling Group and her February challenge.The guidelines: Using tape, thumb tacks, nails, whatever you would like, photograph a collection of your favorite images against a wall. Think of arranging them in a gallery-like fashion. Remember, you are styling a photo to tell a story. Try to choose images that relate to one another and this time you can use odd or even numbers but you need to show more than 5 images in your photo.
It took me a heck of a lot less time putting this together than the shot for January. I wonder what that says... Does it mean that I'm better at gathering up "flat" items and/or that I'm better at 2 dimensional spacing? I enjoy this shot. At first I thought I didn't. I think the bit of shadow adds a moody romance to it. And I can't believe that it's the first "inspiration board" that I've ever done. I usually do that sort of thing with mosaics on Flickr because I'm so inspired by photographers. I will definitely do it again. What a nice side-effect of Holly's challenge!
If you want, you can read my tags here to find out more about the items in the shot.
Oh! And it's Monday, so TwoGirlsTwoPostcards has a new week of fun to see and read!
3 comments:
look so good. love the hearts!
WOW i love it! Looks really lovely! Such fun! Hope you had a good sweet valentine's! Have a lovely merry happy day and love to you!
This looks really good. I like the mix of photo, illustration and hand cut hearts.
Post a Comment