
Happy Monday!So yeah, I just ate a bunch of gummy sugary sour hearts for breakfast. It was a bad idea. But I couldn't help myself. And even though I'm rather fond of love, I think this is hilarious.
If you'd like something new and different to do this weekend, grab your honey or a bunch of girlfriends and get down to W7 Collective. Maybe your love life "bites" this year, or maybe you want to spread the love by supporting independent and local artists. Either way I'll be there. And I can't wait to see you!
Oh, and as it's Monday, TwoGirlsTwoPostcards is new again. Come see what Moa and I are up to. =)
3 comments:
Haha, I LOVE The Wedding Singer! I'm not a big Adam Sandler fan, but that movie is just funny and heart warming...
I'm so impressed at all the work you do with your photography. It inspires me to make something more of mine :)
Moa, I LOVE that movie! hahahaha My brother looks like Adam Sandler, but is a million times more quiet and shy. =)
I love your photography and think that you need a book deal. A coffee table book of Sweden. It would be wonderful. =)
how fun! wish i could come to this. great idea.
Post a Comment