Friday, February 27, 2009

Happy Friday!



I'm wishing you a happy Friday and a perfect weekend! I'm thinking some fish tacos are in store for me tonight. I hope you have something yummy, pretty, cozy, or dreamy in store for yourself this weekend as well!

7 comments:

Moa said...

Sounds cozy!

I've just made a delicious fruit salad which we'll be eating with ice-cream. Really yummy!

Happy Friday and a lovely weekend to you!

shanon said...

I think I could eat a giant bowl of fruit salad every week in the summertime. =) It sounds very lovely Moa. Hope you have a wonderful time!

pink cupcake vintage said...

mmm fish tacos are a favorite! love your blog!

Anonymous said...

I keep meaning to try fish tacos, but can you believe I never have?? And I think fruit salad with ice cream sounds yummy, too. Now I'm hungry!! I hope you're staying warm in your purple slippers, Shanon, especially with that fresh blanket of snow outside. Enjoy your tacos and have one for me! :) HAPPY FRIDAY

shanon said...

Kelly, I think the only way to have fish tacos is to have reeeeally good ones. I'd go to whatever place has won an award or something on your first try. ; ) And would you believe that I'm not wearing these slippers today, but instead some fuzzy blue striped socks that a total sweetheart sent me??? =) XOXO

babies said...

thanks for your lovely wishes and for stopping at my place!

we are making pizza with my children tomorrow. i don't like pizza, but if children help with baking, everything tastes heavenly to me.

a very happy friday to you! i'm glad it's finally here.

Michelle said...

so pretty and happy