That good old Cure lyric always comes in handy. It also reminds me of college, and wintery Valentine romance. I love reliving memories over and over again in my head. Pretending I'm back in time, soaking in the sounds, smells, and views of places and moments. To write them to memory and then go back and study them again and again. I do this most when my honey is away. It's sorta like rewinding our "movie" and watching all the good parts. I highly recommend it! This Valentine's weekend he'll be away for work. He left me with a big bouquet of flowers. I don't get flowers often, and when I do they are never fancy. But if I pull them apart, and study each kind, there is definitely more beauty to find than maybe you would in twelve matching roses.
They are all in their own vases now. Tons of photos have been shot. I bet there will be tons more. =) Until tomorrow, when I put on my dancing shoes and celebrate life with one of my good friends and her family.
I hope your weekend is full of memories, romance, life, and dancing. See you next week-- hopefully with sore feet!
6 comments:
Great post. Happy Valentines.
Oh, such gorgeous flowers! Happy Valentines day to you, my friend! Hope you'll have a lovely weekend too :)
i hope you don't end up feeling lonely today because your love is away, but i shouldn't worry, you have so much love inside yourself.
i relive my memories quite often, sometimes even the bad ones. doing it with my heart and soul i can really travel back in time and space!
i think the "commoner" flowers are the most beautiful.
Stunning picture shannon!
just getting back into blogland again, and wanted to drop by and thank you for the special wishes you sent,when leaving comments on the posts about my granda. everyone was very kind and it really helped to come back on and read the lovely words from you
Kat xox
Such beautiful phoyographs! I'm absolutely in awe:) Much love from Europe, Agnes
Thank you so much for you sweet and kind comments ladies! It made my day to read them.
And welcome back Kat. =)
Post a Comment