Monday, May 11, 2009

A Framed Fish


I really have to get outside. The sun is shining and I have some grape hyacinths I want to shoot before they "go away." But I had to share this shot from Design*Sponge today. It's a shelf in Olga Naiman's NY apartment. Olga styled for Domino magazine, RIP Domino *sniff*, and the aesthetic in her apartment reminds me so much of the magazine. Creative, deliberate, collected, personal. There is so much I like about this shot. The framed fish. The honey bear whose eyes are just above his honey line. The collection of green glasses weaving in and out of the clear ones. Mmmmm... it's comforting and refreshing all at once.

(image property of Tara Donne)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I am loving the old pictures and who warm the whole place feels, thank you for posting :)

Dallas Shaw said...

i missed this thanks for sharing.
also,love your photos, i'd be happy to feature you sometime :)


dallas
http://dillydallas.blogspot.com

Jacqueline said...

I adore that photo. :) So many pretty wonderful things there. Thanks for sharing! Have a lovely merry happy day!

{The Perfect Palette} said...

how warm & cozy!