Wednesday, June 10, 2009

YART it up!



If you learn a new word in the next couple days, and if that word is YART, do a search over on Etsy and grab some great deals. It's a very strange word to say several times straight. YART, YART, YART. I've even seen it used as a verb, as in YARTing, which, well, I won't even go there. But the thing you need to take away from this is that I'm participating in Etsy's 2nd Annual YART Sale, which runs from June 10th-14th. I'm giving FREE shipping on all my photographs. You don't have to mention anything, or input a code, all photographs with Free shipping are already marked. Yay!

If you are a non US resident, you will not qualify for the FREE shipping, but you will get a nice FREE gift with purchase. =)

4 comments:

jacqueline said...

Saw this word too on etsy. hehe It's always nice to have free shipping and free gifts! Have a lovely merry happy mid-week and good luck with sales!! Love to yyou!

Hello Lindello said...

yipeee! Yay for Yart!

vicki said...

You are an amazing photographer! I've actually had some of your photos under "My Etsy Favorites" several times. Thanks for your kind comment on my interview with Holly yesterday. I appreciate it. :)

ticklishfromadistance said...

Just found you. Great blog, gorgeous images. On my way to your shop. Thanks!