Mmmmm.....Wreaths on our railings, white lights in super-sized terrarium jars, new jazz holiday cd playing, football on the tube... it's a cozy Sunday.
{More prettiness.}
I'm not sure how long these lights can stay on, they feel a little warm in there. I might be paranoid, but better safe than sorry. Oh, and it's really not dark here, it's just the way the photo turned out. The sky is blue and it's sunny. =) Now I'm thinking a grilled cheese sandwich and some tomato soup would be sorta nice...
See you in the coming week!
8 comments:
I heart them so!
How festive! Last night we put up our tree and decorated the house too. Feels so cozy here!
Pretty, pretty! Me likey :)
Very pretty! I love grilled cheese and tomato soup. The perfect comfort foods.
what a pretty idea!! they would be great for a holiday party!!
Thanks all! I have to admit, they are pretty mesmerizing... and they never got any warmer, so it's all good!
Oh my gosh, that is SO pretty and cozy! And grilled sandwiches sounds really good too...
They look so gorgeous and romantic! I feel soo cozy and warm just reading this post! Have a lovely merry happy week and lots of love to you!
Post a Comment