Curations. Treasuries. Lovely Clusters. Whatever the name, I love pretty groupings of what sellers are making. By color, by theme, however you want to do it, I'm all over it! Everything looks better with friends surrounding it. Right now, two of my prints, Blue on the Sill and Sweet White, are over on Lovely Clusters. I have to say "Yum!" I love the groupings they have over there, showcasing so many great items. It makes me click and click and click.Thank you for inviting me Vicki!
P.S. You can read a very sweet profile about me (*blush*) by Jess of Sweet Eventide. She found me via Lovely Clusters and she's a total doll, who just happens to takes divine photos to boot!
5 comments:
I couldn't agree more about loving these beautiful groupings of wonderful art and images. It is not my strongest skill set so I'm grateful that other people do it so I can enjoy it.
Thanks for the sweet mention!
I love lovely clusters. Everything looks amazing.
ps. Be sure to check out my giveaway over at Hello Victory's blog! I think you would like it!
Lovely clusters is really such a wonderful place. I love the layout, the colors and by theme. Gorgeous! I too adore jess's work. :) Have a lovely merry happy day and love to you!!
p/s: thank you so much for the love and support you left me on my little bubble space. *hugz tight*
I agree- what I great grouping! I am going over to read your profile :)
Forgot to mention that i am sooo excited to know you bought a sewing machine! Yipeeee! I hope you will share your sewimg adventures here with us! I would love to read all about it and see the lovely things you create from fabrics!
Have a lovely merry happy day and love to you!
Post a Comment