
I think the only thing better than picking up little pieces of nature is a bowl of disco balls. How two things that are on such opposite ends of the spectrum can hold my attention... I tell ya. I'm easy to please.=)
Today Holly reminded me to think about the past year's goals and resolutions. I make a list every year. I better dig it out, cross things off, and circle others that will need to roll over into 2010. It's such a nice touchstone every year, especially for a "list maker" like me!
*sigh*
My feet hurt. I have to write it here because it's truly all I'm really thinking about right now. I trekked all around the Mall of America today, looking for the exact Golden Gopher hat that my hubs wanted for Christmas, but I left in defeat. I found lots of perfectly nice, suitably cool hats, but not THE one. The one he's been wearing for years and years. The one that I keep replacing because he wears it out. Well, if I ever do find it, I'm buying two. But hopefully he will begin a new chapter, and grow accustom to different one. Awwwh, men. So picky when it comes to fashion.
; )
2 comments:
Dear Shanon, such a lovely post and thanks for the reminder to think about and reflect on the year's goals. I didn't make a list but i think i will start a tradition to make one each year starting next year. :) Love that photo with the cones. :)
Your statment " men. So picky when it comes to fashion" made me laugh out out. My boyfriend is also pretty picky when it comes to fashion and i tot i was worst. hehe Have a lovely merry happy weekend and love to you!
too funny.. i love how men get really attached to old, ragged clothes for years and will never throw them out..
Post a Comment