I hear the New Year knocking...

The holidays are officially over! Did you survive? Are you looking forward to New Year's eve? I particularly like New Year's eve and day because there are no obligations. You can spend it however you want. At least in my house that is how it goes. There have been years where people have tried to sneak in another Christmas party on the 31st or the 1st, but the hubs and I hold strong. New Year's is for the two of us. We might go to Duluth, we might fall asleep early. Maybe we'll go to our favorite restaurant, or maybe we'll stay in our pajamas all day. The only thing I require of myself is to make my resolutions list full of goals and new things I want to try in the next year. Other than that, whatever happens, happens. And when put that way, it sounds pretty perfect. Haha!
6 comments:
We barely survived Christmas! I had to bring my husband to the ER for a broken nose and split lip on Christmas Eve right before dinner. No he didn't get run over by a reindeer, he fainted right onto the concrete floor! Or in guy terms, passed out. For no reason that we can figure out. More Dr's appts this week, but he's doing better. Definitely a Christmas we will never forget! Hope you had a good one!
Geesh! I bet he just worked too hard last week. Retail is a killer. =) Tell him to lay low and relax.
that NYE plan sounds just PERFECT! this year we are hosting a small dinner party with close friends.. i can't wait!
Oh, such LOVELY photos!!! I love the dreamy qualities...
Your new year's eve sounds awesome, especially the staying in your pajamas the entire day :) We're just switching from one part of the country to another this year, but at least we get two days for recreation in between. But for another year I think I might suggest we try your version :) Take care!
Happy wishes for 2010 shanon
luv kx
Happy New Year!
If you head to Duluth Andi's Closet is in the Fitgers Building on Superior Streer right by the beloved Brewhouse. There is also a new resturant called the Zeigeist Arts Cafe on Superior Street that has some yummy food and great ambience. Let me know what you think of the store if you go!
Post a Comment