
I love the internet. I love the way it connects us with new ideas, products, and people. And I love having a shop online and meeting so many new friends. I'm so lucky right now to be mentioned on two fantastic blogs run by powerhouse ladies who do so much for creatives like me. Their kindness and support humbles me and makes me smile. *sigh*Thank you sooooo much Melissa and Holly. xoxo
5 comments:
Melissa and Holly are such sweethearts aren't they as well as being such amazing bloggers, so glad you were featured on both honey congrats!! x
congratulations! i love both those blogs. what nice exposure for you!!
Wow- congratulations! I am going to click over and check out your feature. That is fantastic.
so deserved sweet friend...psst...i need your email address! could you send it to me ...tracifrench@mac.com xo t
blogging is really amazing! Congratulation on your features! Well deserved ;)
Post a Comment