Happy Friday friends! Do you have a great weekend planned?I made this bunting this morning. It's the first thing I've ever sewn as an adult. (I made a really pathetic freestyle Care Bear when I was little. So sad! haha) I didn't get too involved with it because I really should have been cleaning my house instead. Whenever I should be cleaning I always find something more fun to do! ; )
We are getting together with our favorite couple tonight. I'm so excited for yummy burgers and laughing until my face hurts. =) Tomorrow we are going to a Golden Gopher basketball game with my hubs and his dad and brother. I love college sports, basketball in particular, so it's going to be a great time. And to top it off, W7 Collective is open this weekend! I have framed pieces for sale there along with individual holiday cards. Run over there if you have a chance! It's a really great group this month and it won't be open again until February. You don't want to miss it.
So, what's the plan for your weekend? I hope it is fun. And I hope you do many of your favorite things.
4 comments:
I love having friends like that (laughing until your face hurts :P). It seems like you have a lot to look forward to this weekend!
My weekend shall consist of TONS of packing to do. I'm moving back home this semester....12 hours away. :)
love the bunting!
Using the new sewing machine?? Looks lovely! We have family in town this weekend, so a big dinner planned for tomorrow! If we get to go out for a little shopping I'll take my mom-in-law to W7, have a good one!!
Even though I don't particularly like sports, you make it sound really fun :) It sounds like a really nice weekend, enjoying yourself with great friends is always nice.
And I'm so with you about procrastinating when it comes to boring things like cleaning (or planning lessons...). I always find other stuff to do, like re-organizing the closet, or sorting in the utensils drawer in the kitchen or something similar :)
Anyway, have a great weekend!
Post a Comment