
I was treasury browsing last night and came across one dedicated to Minneapolis artists. That link will only be helpful for a short time, since treasuries are fleeting, but I wanted to be sure to share these purses with you! This style has never really jumped out at me before, but I couldn't resist the perfect fabrics used and their pretty handles. They are made by Ex Libris Purses and I imagine using one to hold some sewing supplies, or some nail polish bottles and nail files. Really cute, right?(photos property of Ex Libris Purses.)
1 comment:
Oh, a Pride & Prejudice purse, how fun is that! :) I'm always amazed at how people can be so creative - who thinks of making a book into a purse! Or maybe it's made from scratch to be a purse, either way it's very fun. Hope you're having a great Wednesday!
Post a Comment