Sunday, April 18, 2010

{Sunday}

I'm exhausted and I'll admit it, I "over indulged" last night. But sometimes, with good friends, you have to let yourself do that. =) I think I'm going to go back to bed. Maybe if I stay under the covers the laundry will do itself. And then maybe the laundry will also make me some soup. That happens, right?

More about this photo here.

4 comments:

Moa said...

Such prettiness! It's a great idea to use the pages of a book as a background! Hope you'll feel better soon and that you will be able to enjoy your Sunday. Take care!

natasha said...

Such a great shot, Shanon :)

Sorry to hear that you are slightly worse for wear but hopefully you had fun getting to that point. Oh and if you discover laundry that does itself and then makes soup, please feel free to let me know!

*hug*

shanon said...

I found the perfect cure for over indulgence-- sea food! =)

Jen M said...

Shanon this is so gorgeous!