Monday, April 12, 2010

...soft pink & baby blue...



Whispery soft feathers and baby powder... that's what these colors make me think of... *sigh* I'm going to breath it in. It will be a crazy busy week here, so I'd like to start it off quiet and centered.

{For more lovely softness take a look at Moa's sweet postcard to me here.}

4 comments:

Moa said...

Oh, I love these photos... so soft and dreamy! It might be because we've given up candy for a while, but I want to eat those pink petals because they look so sugary and sweet :)

Masha said...

Wonderful dreamy colours. I love the first photo - makes me want to find a field of flowers and lie in them :)

natasha said...

These are so very pretty - I especially love the magnolias :)

judy said...

I looooove these....but there's something about the first one, the magnolia flowers....i LOVE it.