Thursday, April 22, 2010

Hiya! Spring style and random things I pick up...

Hiya!

Don't ask what's going on with my hair. I thought it was cute when I left the house. Pfft. lol

I got this super sweet navy cardigan from the GAP, it has cargo-like pockets on it. It was about $10 which makes it double awesome.
So yeah, see the far left side of this photo? Last week I was walking back from the hardware store and found this big cool branch. Remember when I used to just pick up the random acorn or pine cone? We're in trouble now...


Well, besides the random branch, I am into some other spring items, namely clothes!
Here's some other GAP items I like right now:

These ballet flats. (I own so many, but love 'em!)
This anorak. (It's such a pretty olive green in person, my fave color.)
This dress. (To wear this summer to the farmer's market and then lunch. Or to the lake.)
These comfy jeans. (Light colored denim, it's been a good decade since I've seen you! haha)

This morning I'm going to force myself to touch up our patio furniture with black spray paint. It's one of those chores you tell yourself you'll do, but you let it go all summer. If I accomplish this task I'm going to feel like a "big winner." haha =) Okay, see ya!

8 comments:

Devon of STELLAandHODGE said...

Cute selections. Makes me want to go shopping! Maybe after I make some money at the sale tonight. See you later, right?

shanon said...

Hi Devon! Hopefully I'll be there! I forgot that I have a psychical therapy appt. this afternoon, and I've been feeling pretty bad after them lately. But I want to make it! Hope you sell tons! =)

City Chic Country Mouse said...

You look so cute in glasses! I got most of our patio set painted the other weekend, but need to finish it. The part I didn't get to looks so sad, hopefully I'll finish this weekend! And then onto the flowers! Talk to you soon!

Moa said...

Hey there miss cute lady! :) I think your hair looks great, suddenly i miss being able to have a ponytail...

You know what, my "new" glasses look kind of like yours but with slightly thicker frames - meaning I like yours a lot! :)

The cardigan looks so nice and comfy, I just love cardigans. Great ballerina flats too... hehe, you can never have too many of those, right?

Hello Lindello said...

Hey pretty lady. Love that summer dress. Perfect for picnics!

natasha said...

Your hair looks fabulous! I've always wanted to be able to do that with mine but it refuses to co-operate. Stupid hair.

Lovely collection of things, too (.. must.. not.. shop).

Lori said...

In all seriousness I think you hair is super cute in this picture.

katie d. said...

Hi, I was just catching up on your posts, and the flats I was wearing today were those Gap flats!!