Tuesday, April 27, 2010

*Magical Moments*

North Memorial Medical Center asked me to be apart of their Magical Moments fundraising gala to raise money for their mother and baby services here in Minneapolis and Maple Grove. An 11x11 print of Little Things will be up for silent auction this Saturday. How neat is that? It is framed and matted to 20x20 and in this case reminds me of the quiet moments between a mother and baby, something I had never noticed before.

I'm so honored to be able to help support their services. Thank you North Memorial for this opportunity!


4 comments:

Moa said...

Oh, how fun! It looks great framed like that! Whoever wins it in the auction will be so happy :)

shanon said...

Moa, these shots don't do the actual size justice, since there's nothing to really show scale. It's quite huge! haha =) Thank you sweetie!

M.M.E. said...

This is just lovely! It absolutely reminds me of that. I love how you can tell a story with inanimate objects. It's wonderful to meet another artist.

Lori said...

That's great Shanon!