
Are you drawn to a Ferris wheel like I am? Do you recall the exhilaration of hitting the top when you road it with a parent as a child, or did you like better the rush of butterflies in your stomach when you were lifted up in the air with your crush in high school?If you are nerdy like me, you can read up on it's history here. And I'm thinking, come on Las Vegas, get that HUGE one built!
3 comments:
It's funny because I love photos of Ferris wheels. But I am deathly afraid of heights, something that has gotten worse with age! I don't know that I could pull it together to get on one anymore, I'm a wimp now :)
The photos make me drawn to ferris wheels!
I thought I commented on this already, but anyway - I LOVE these shots! The processing on the second shot is totally fab!
Post a Comment