Friday, September 11, 2009

Happy Weekend

I woke up this morning to a somber mood, I forgot that it was 9/11, September 11th, until I turned on the news. There are not words for the families of the victims. All I know is that the world is full of pain that burdens some more than others, but when we all share it, hopefully it can make things a little easier.

I hope you find something beautiful to enjoy this weekend. No matter how small, it's a gift.

3 comments:

Moa said...

Those are some beautiful thoughts, Shanon. I agree with you that all beautiful things, small or big are valuable gifts.

Hope you have a great weekend!

Hello Lindello said...

I'll never forget where and what I was doing that day....Thanks for your thoughtful words :)

gish08 said...

hi i saw your site from Alicia's blog.. i like your site.. i think i should put more films on my diana mini and take it for a long walk. thanks for the inspiration. :D